Morpheus8 is a safe and effective minimally invasive modular RF fractional solution for full body subdermal adipose remodeling.
- Morpheus8 delivers the deepest fractional treatments available, penetrating subdermal tissue up to 8mm (7mm + 1mm thermal profile).
- Dual Handpieces allow for increased treatment functionality: Morpheus8 for smaller treatment areas and Morpheus8 Body for larger and deeper tissue treatments.
- Four fractional tips with different microneedle configurations (Prime 12 pin, Resurfacing 24 pin, Morpheus8 24 pin, and Body 40 pin) deliver clinically proven RF energy to multiple treatment depths (0.5mm – 7mm).
- Equipped with Burst mode RF technology, Morpheus8 Body automatically deploys bipolar RF energy to multi-level treatment depths in a single cycle. The ability to target tissue sequentially at three levels, in millisecond intervals, allows for a significant reduction in treatment times, minimizes
- skin injury, increases treatment uniformity, and enables customized
- full body fractional procedures.
- Safe on skin types up to and including VI with little risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with other resurfacing methods.
What Is Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is a device that combines microneedling with radiofrequency technology for fractional resurfacing that stimulates collagen production. By targeting the deeper layers of the skin, the building blocks will reorganize themselves in a natural anti-aging process. There is little to no damage to the dermis and this procedure provides an extremely uniform effect.
What Areas Can Be Treated?
Morpheus8 can be used on any areas that can benefit from sub-dermal renewal. Areas of the face and body that exhibit wrinkles, discoloration or acne scarring are suitable for treatment. The most commonly treated areas include the face and neck, as well as the abdomen which is beneficial for tightening loose skin with underlying fatty tissue.
How Many Treatments Will I need?
Depending on your Morpheus8 treatment regime you can expect to have between 1-3 sessions.
How Quickly Will I See Results?
Visible results can be seen within a few days, but typically after three weeks the most noticeable results appear. Improvements continue up to three months after treatment.
What Is the Benefit of Fractionated Energy?
Fractionated RF energy is a scientifically proven method to reduce wrinkles and rebuild collagen and fat. It is minimally invasive, using a matrix of micro pins to renew deeper layers of the skin with almost no patient downtime.
Can Anyone Use Morpheus8?
The benefit of Morpheus8’s color blind technology is that it can be used on all skin types. The unique properties allow even darker tones to be treated with little risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, which is common with other resurfacing methods.
What Is The Benefit of RF Energy?
RF energy heats the deep layers of the skin in a controlled manner to revitalize the collagen. This treatment helps to improve skin complexion and texture for a more radiant and youthful appearance.
Can This Be Used In Combination With Other Treatments?
Yes, Morpheus8 can be combined with PRP for optimal results.
When Can I put Make-up On After Treatment?
Since patient downtime is minimal, makeup can be applied 1 to 2 days after the treatment. Patients should expect to see micro lesions a few days after treatment and slight redness for up to 1 week depending on treatment parameters.
What Kind of Post Procedure Care Is Required?
Patients should moisturize the treatment area and avoid direct sun exposure. It is also recommended that patients use a good, broad spectrum sunscreen every day. In addition to reducing their future risk of skin cancer, sunscreens also reduce wrinkles and slow the aging process.